In light of the recent concerns regarding to public health issues related to the COVID-19 virus, also known as the Coronavirus, the staff of Billings Counseling Connection have implemented the following steps and ask for your help. Our goal is to keep our clients and their families, and our staff safe and healthy.
- Please pull up in your car at your appointment time and we will come get you. We are hoping to close our waiting areas but understand if this won't be an option for some families.
- We will have all clients wash hands before and after each visit.
- We will be sanitizing our offices between each session.
- Anyone that currently has a fever or a cough, please contact your therapist to cancel and reschedule. We would like to wait two weeks before coming into our offices spaces.
- Please ask us about telemental health appointments if you would rather not be seen in our office during this time. We can provide HIPAA compliant options.
Thanks for your patience,